We can define the angular as follow:
- Angular is a component based component framework.
- Angular is collection of libraries which include routing, forms, validations, http requests etc.
- Angular is easy to use and help developers to build robust frontend website.
How to install angular ?
To install the angular you familiar of command line and node js.
- Node.js is responsible for installing the packages and other tools required in angular.
- NPM npm package manager is responsible to install the angular cli, dependencies and packages of angular.
After installing the node you will able to check the version and status of node and npm
Open the terminal and type:
node -v npm -v
Installing Angular CLI
npm install -g @angular/cli
The above command will install the angular cli globally in your system.
check angular version